* You must enter 2 players/team minimum, and two optional substitute drivers. Please give the email address where we can contact you anytime.
* A player can play for only 1 team. A player, already playing in the league, is allowed to change team only once during a single season.
* If a clan has 2 or more teams in the league, no switching will be allowed between the teams of the clan. The monday after the last main-group match is the last chance to change a player. Changes after that date are forbidden!
* World Wide Teams are welcome to register our leagues. So the official language is english.
* Admins are doing their best to choose the best maps possible. When you accept to join the leagues, you also accept the rules, the maps and every admins decisions, wether you understand them.. or not.
--------- Before the match -----------
* Season: 12 teams of 2 players each will play in a 24-players race on two multilap-maps each SUNDAY, 20:15h.
* League Mode: There will be a pre-group stage, which will be played on three sundays(2+2+3 maps). After the pre-group stage, inactive teams (those who haven't scored a point until then) get eleminated. The gathered points will be taken to the Main Group, where you play at three Sundays (2+2+3 maps). The top teams of each main group will qualify for the semifinals (two Sundays (3+4 maps)). The best teams of the semifinals will play the final at two Sundays (3+4 maps). This means a 10 week schedule for FET5.
* Rescheduling: The match cannot be delayed.
* Servers: ET will provide as many servers as possible. Dependent on the amount of registrations, we will ask trusted teams to help out with their servers. Server settings will be announced on the website, and always be the same every Sunday.
* Substitutes: You can freely choose 2 of 4 drivers for each map of the competition, even during a league day. The points will go on account of the whole team. If you have more than 2 players missing, you can also play alone, or leave out a map.
* Winners: The team which scores most points in the final race, wins the championship.
* Map pack: Map packs will be available in "Download" and in the News every Sunday after the previous FET5 races.
--------- During the match -----------
* Rounds: Each Sunday at 20:30h CET, 12 teams with 2 players each meet each other in a 24 players race on a laps server.
* Waiting time: Race start is 20:15h! Try to start joining the server at 20:00h and to be online at 20:10h latest. The race starts at 20:15h, independent, who is there or not.
* Game versions: The whole tournament has to be played on Trackmania United Forever v2.11.25 (Star Edition).
* Map order: The map order for the days maps will be given by the league admins each week, at once after the previous FET5 race.
* Shortcuts CAUTION: Shortcuts are allowed as long as they're taken between 2 CP and in the good order/way of the original track, and as long as they do not cut a whole section of the map (the so called "ugly cuts"). In this case, we will always try to get a new version of the map ready before the start of the round, and it is not possible, the use of the cut will be forbidden by admins, with replay as proof a team is using the forbidden cut. This will lead to a loss for the cutting team. However, in the case of a player getting out of the track after an accident, it is allowed to get back on the track taking the CP in the wrong way and respawning, since the first intention was not to use a shortcut. A player getting out of the track and having to get back to the CP is in no way gaining time, so this is allowed. Only the intentional shortcuts are prohibited. Also, the cuts left intentionally by the mapper himself are also allowed, as long as the mapper states it loud and clear on the forum or to an admin.
* In game: There will always be a few warm-up laps (usually 2-3 laps). If you notice a lag during the warm-up, tell it. No change of players is allowed when a map is started. If a problem occurs, always take screenshots or replay as a proof and report immediately to an admin (there will always be 5-6 of us on IRC during the games).
* Fairness: If you occur an invalid time due to an error network, before all players finished the first lap, restart the round for fairness. Once the first lap is finished, it's the drivers error to not correctly setup his/her computer or internet connection. A restart can be done by vote or forced by the server admin.
* Upload/Download Limitations: It is strictly forbidden to put the upload/download speed setting to 0, making it impossible for other players to see you during the game. The main reason is that such a behavior is unfair, because your car does not appear on replays taken by others, and therefore is a gate opened to cutters and cheaters of all kind. A team caught using the 0 UL/DL will not receive points for the week. If the team is caught a second time, it will be banned from the FET5 and from other competitions.
--------- After the match -----------
* Results: The scores in main groups and playoffs will be given, as the following list shows:
finishing 1st: 15+5 pts
finishing 2nd: 12+5 pts
finishing 3rd: 11+5 pts
finishing 4.: 10+5 pts
finishing 5.: 9+5 pts
finishing 6.: 8+5 pts
finishing 7.: 7+5 pts
finishing 8.-9.: 6+5 pts
finishing 10.-11.: 5+5 pts
finishing 12.-13.: 4+5 pts
finishing 14.-16.: 3+5 pts
finishing 17.-20.: 2+5 pts
finishing 21.-22.: 1+5 pts
finishing 23.-last.: 0+5 pts
finishing 80% of laps: 4 pts
finishing 60% of laps: 3 pts
finishing 40% of laps: 2 pts
finsihing 20% of laps: 1 pt
Please take a screenshot of the final result and give it to an admin.
In the pre-groups, teams receive only 50% of the points! (including the 5 bonus points for finishing)
* Reports: Players are invited to write a report on the forums after their matchs, sharing their best moments, their points of vue and other screens & replays. It's always a pleasure to read them !
* Conflicts: Laming, Cheating, Abusing, Moaning and all other bad attitudes will be stopped right away by kicking the player or the whole team out of the league. Report bad attitudes to Admins. Don't forget to join replays that could proof your accusations.
* Admins might change/add rules to improve the leagues at any time